|Category||Local (INR)(Without GST 18%)||Foreign (US$) (including GST)|
**The local registration fee is without GST, so 18% GST amount to be added with the selected amount. However, the foreign delegates need not to pay any additional GST. Registration fee for Bangladeshi Authors will be equivalent to local INR amount.
Please adhere to the deadlines as it is vital for better arrangement. At least one of the authors of accepted paper is required to register and pay their registration fee by 17 December 2020.
Each paper should have at least one female author. Special Notes:
- A paper will appear in the proceedings if at least one of the authors of accepted paper registers before the registration deadline.
- Presenting the accepted paper is a prerequisite for appearing it in the IEEE Xplore.
- ONE registration can cover TWO conference papers by the same registering author.
- Additional paper registration fee by the same registering author: US$ 20 per paper.
- The above rates are applicable up to the registration deadline only
- 20% increased rate will be applicable after registration deadline.
- Where applicable, proof of full-time student status and IEEE membership status need to be submitted.
- Authors whose paper has extra pages (beyond the page limit of 4 pages) must pay additional fees of US$ 10 per page up to maximum additional 4 pages. For Indian and Bangladeshi Authors, it is 500 INR or its equivalent.
- Registration fee payment methods are described below.
Instructions for Registration
- Please check different categories of registration and determine the category suitable for you
- During online registration you need to attach the supporting documents. So collect necessary supporting files:
- Proof of your payment (e.g. Pay Order/Confirmation, Cash Deposit-Slip or slip of Wired Transfer showing the code)
- Proof of category of registration (e.g. full-time studentship status, IEEE membership, copy of photo ID (if necessary for identifying the country of the registered participant (e.g. institutional/organizational ID or passport))Select suitable mode of payment, complete the payment and collect necessary payment receipt.
- Proof of IEEE PDF eXpress compliant pdf
Offline Mode of Payment:
Account holder name-6th IEEE WIECON-ECE 2020
Name of the Bank: Central Bank of India, Khandagiri
Adress :plot no.1089,Jagamara, Bhubaneswar,Khudra,ORISSA-751030
Online Mode of Payment:
NO REFUND POLICY FOR REGISTRATIONS
Once paid, registration fees for the 6th IEEE WIECON-ECE 2020 conference are non-refundable for any reason.